Before you start, many of you have been thinking about how such a vacation goes. Especially if this is your first vacation. And because we care to be prepared for it and, as we have already mentioned, it is full of unforgettable experiences, here are some tips and tips for what to prepare or be careful of.
What to take with you on holiday RV:
Surely you already have a list of things you want to take with you on holiday. There are no limits to imagination and you can say that you can take anything. On the other hand, we recommend carefully considering what you really need, because even if our cars are spacious, you have to keep in mind that you need to monitor the total weight of the RV. Camping equipment (4x chairs, 1x table), front window thermo cover, awning carpet, awning anchoring set, 2x gas bottle, cutlery set, utensils and much more. As a result, you only need to pack only clothes suitable for your destination and food. Visit our site for effective information about TheCurveAhead now.
Things should always be checked before departure:
The information below is important, so we recommend that you read it carefully. This will prevent inconvenience and the occurrence of unwanted damage that you might encounter while traveling.
- Before leaving, check that all lockers are closed and locked. This will prevent accidental opening while driving, emptying the contents of the cabinets and the risk of hinging the hinges.
- For your safety, it is also important to check that all items in the RV are safely stowed and that you and the rest of your crew are not injured in the event of rapid braking due to their unexpected movement in the living space.
- Don't forget the bathroom. All things must be stored and locked in cabinets, on the sink and in the shower must not be laid loose drugstore and the like. If you had the bathroom window open, make sure it is closed and secure.
- Before leaving, also make sure that all the windows in the RV are closed and locked. This also applies to sunroofs, where in the case of faster driving, if they are not locked, these windows open due to negative pressure and may be damaged. Even if you drive slowly and these roof windows are open, there is a risk of being destroyed when driving through bridges. Remember that the car is at a different height than you expect.
- Check the kitchen counter for loose dishes, drinking bottles and the like. Be sure to lower the cover plate on the stove.
- When driving, if you have drinks or bottles on your table, you have to bear the risk of spilling them. Therefore, we recommend that you do not use glasses while driving and keep pet bottles closed and lying side by side on the seat.
- Don't forget the fridge. It must also be closed and locked before driving. Also make sure it is switched to battery
- If you have a car with retractable steps, it is necessary to check that they are retracted. This also applies when you are just a short drive from place to place, for example in a campsite. Never more what happens and threatens to break them.
- Check that the awning is well rolled up and clicked. If this is not the case, there is a risk of loosening it and tearing off while driving.
RV ride alone
Driving is simple, just remember the height and length of the RV car. Especially if you drive through tunnels, bridges or narrow streets where there is a risk of collision with the protruding roof of a house.
Also watch out for tree branches. In places where buses or trucks do not run, they often protrude into the road and there is a risk of damage to the car on both the roof and the side if you do not avoid a strong branch in time.
Count on the length of the RV car and the associated other driving style. You will always have to overtake. If you have to turn unexpectedly on a narrow road or confusing place, we recommend that the passenger always get off and navigate you , or at least warn of the space behind the car.